Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, August 10, 2015

Well I'm getting transferred south.


We had the craziest rain storm I have ever seen in my life this week. The streets were flooding. People were driving through over six inches of water in some places!!! haha it was sweet!!! Downtown got hail like crazy too. It was insane. The streets were white with hail. Cars were plowing their way through it to try and get out. It was over the bumper of most of the cars. I have never seen anything like that. It was so cool! 

Well I'm getting transferred south. I'm pumped to go south but bummed to leave the area and Elder Peci. It's been a blast serving here. The wards are amazing and the work is just picking up now. But I'm sure the new area will be great. I'm super excited to move around and see new places. 

Oh my!!!! The highlight of the week! No doubt! We went on exchanges on Saturday. I went with Elder Todd from Lehi Utah, go figure. It was a ton of fun though. But the best part was that he got hit by a truck!!!! Hahahahahaha it was amazing!!! He went across this crosswalk as this Ford Ranger pulled up to the stop sign. Well the guy didn't see Todd and just rolled through it and gunned it to get out in front of traffic and slammed into Todd. It scooped Elder Todd up on the hood and then the guy slammed on the brakes when he realized what he had done. Then Elder Todd slid off the hood and fell down on the ground. It was the smoothest fall I have ever seen. He didn't even have a scrape on him. I think he had some angels looking out for him. It was a miracle. But it was also hilarious following him and watching it all play out on the bike. What a day! 

Anyway. That's what my week has been like. It's been really fun. I'll let you know where I end up next week! I love you! Talk to you next time!!!

Elder Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment