Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, August 3, 2015

It's been a blast.


So this has been a pretty fruitful week. We found 3 new people to start teaching! The area is now picking up a bit. Which is weird because summer is usually the slow times. Everyone leaves for the summer and goes on holiday. But we've been trying to find people, and the Lord has blessed us. But transfers are next week and I am probably going to leave. Which is kinda lame. The area is great, the members are sweet, and we now have people to teach. I hope I stay.

Well the weather is crazy here. It's really hot one second, then the next second, it's raining. Then the next second, it's dry and blue skies. Haha I never know what to think. Definitely not a drought here. But it keeps us on our toes. 

Other than that not much else is new. We've been busy with finding and teaching and always service. It's been a blast. This has been a great summer and I hope winter holds off until January ;) but I doubt it. It's just around the corner now. I hope you are all doing well back home!

Take care of each other! Love you!!!

Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment