Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, August 17, 2015

Oh man what a transfer. I literally got hooked up.


Oh man what a transfer. I literally got hooked up. My new companion is Elder Gonzales. I was praying for him. Literally. As soon as I found out his companion was leaving I wanted to go with him. And the Lord answers prayers! This is gonna be the greatest transfer ever! We have already has so much fun it should be illegal! Medicine hat is a small city of about 60,000 people. Just a little smaller than Lethbridge. We cover a family ward (2nd ward) and a YSA branch. The ward is pretty small though. The average attendance is about 110 or 120. And the branch is 20-30 people. But they are both awesome. I felt right at home on Sunday. I gave a real quick 5 min talk in 2nd ward to introduce myself and people came up after and introduced themselves to me and welcomed me to the area. It's great! I have never been this amped going into and area.

And this past Saturday there was a baptism in the ward, he's 15. Haha it was sweet. We are hoping to start working more with the family. The mom is trying to quit smoking right now and doing great. And the dad is super nice. He's a homie for sure. And there are other investigators in the area we are working with now. It's looking rather swell.

And what's more! Elder Peci is in the zone as well!! haha he's still close by!!! I was so pumped about that at transfers! I ran up and gave him a hug before his new companion got a chance to. Oh man it was stack after stack. The zone is gucci. 

Well hope your week was as good as mine. Probably not but maybe it was close ;) I love you all and pray for you constantly. Take care and keep moving forward! 

Elder Anderson

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! I hope this area continues to be this great. I'm so excited for you. Keep up the great work, time is running out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Jake. Hope you have a awesome stay. If you ever get close to Magrath that's where my oldest brother lives. Town of about 4000 people. Lol.have fun see you soon wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome Jake. Hope you have a awesome stay. If you ever get close to Magrath that's where my oldest brother lives. Town of about 4000 people. Lol.have fun see you soon wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Jake. Hope you have a awesome stay. If you ever get close to Magrath that's where my oldest brother lives. Town of about 4000 people. Lol.have fun see you soon wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Jake. Hope you have a awesome stay. If you ever get close to Magrath that's where my oldest brother lives. Town of about 4000 people. Lol.have fun see you soon wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome Jake. Hope you have a awesome stay. If you ever get close to Magrath that's where my oldest brother lives. Town of about 4000 people. Lol.have fun see you soon wow.

    ReplyDelete