Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, December 22, 2014

Chose to be Chosen! Chose to be on the Lord's side!




Well, we might not get a white Christmas, which isn't a bad thing at all! I think I have brought some of the San Diego weather to Canada to help cancel out some of the cold. It has been really nice here lately. I have been in just a sweater most of the time and it is nice. No snow, but still some ice in the neighborhood roads. The truck we drive is really nice. It handles the weather really well. It's the same one we had in High River. We are pretty spoiled.
 
Well we were able to meet with the referral that we got last week. Her name is Diane Hibbard. We met with her on Wednesday and she is golden. We taught her the first lesson and it went really well. She set up another lesson right after and wants to continue meeting with us. I am pumped. She will be coming to church this week too! Things are looking really good for her. We have found a perfect fellowship too! It is so exciting!
 
Well it's Christmas. My last one haha! I'm over the hump too. It's crazy to see how fast the first year has gone. Time just seems to slip away. This next year will be gone before I know it. Time to put my head down and give it all I got. They say the second year is even faster. If that is true, then there's not much time. I can't wait to see what's in store for the last year here. I have absolutely loved the first one! It has been the best experience of my life. I wouldn't give it up for anything. There is no time to waste! The Lord needs every person he can get in order to hasten his work. We are all enlisted! Many are called, but few are chosen! Although it is Heavenly Father who chooses us, it is our choice whether we want to be in that group of chosen individuals or not. Chose to be Chosen! Chose to be on the Lord's side! And chose to live in His infinite glory forever! This is my prayer always! 

I love you all and miss you. Have a Merry Christmas and never forget the reason we have Christmas to begin with! #BecauseOfHim!
 
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment