Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, November 2, 2015

This is where I belong. This is where God wants me.

Elder Jake's zone. He has expressed his love for these missionaries over and over again.

Man this is not real. I can't believe it. This is my last transfer as a missionary. I hate it haha. My new Companion is Elder Kelly. He is the greatest! He is from England right by the London temple. But he's not from London. Make it clear. Hahaha. He has been out 18 months.

He is probably one of the best missionaries in the mission right now. For sure. I am so pumped to be serving with him! And to be back in the 2nd ward and the YSA branch. There are some miracles in store for this area. 

We currently have one girl on date to be baptized in 2nd ward for November 27th. She is solid. Then we are working with a sweet family who has been making big progress and reading the Book of Mormon. We have a guy in the YSA branch taking the lessons right now and he is a great guy. We are excited for him. We hopefully found another lady to start teaching who lives next door to members. There is a lot of work going on in this area right now and it will only keep building. We are going to be busy for the next long while. 

This is truly what pure joy is like. I have found it here on my mission. There is nowhere else I would rather be than right here in the Crescent Heights area of Medicine Hat in Canada. This is where I belong. This is where God wants me. And this is where the blessings lie for me and my family. As I continue to work here, I continue to uncover those blessings and my joy simply increases. 

God is with us. We are walking along side Him. His work is great and marvelous. I cannot express my gratitude for all that He has done for me. I love you all a ton, but I am in love with my mission right now more than anything else. I have been called by God. I have been set apart by His ministers. I represent His Apostles. And I will go forth and "teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost" (Matthew 28:19). 

I am now coming to the end of the greatest journey of my life and I want to let you know that I have never seen God more in my life than I have being in His service. Know that He loves each and every one of you. And know that I do to. Peace, be still!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment