Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I love the Temple! It is God's house.

Elder Jake with his zone at a zone conference with the mission president

Transfers come and we don't go! Hahaha Elder Gonzales and I are staying together!!!! Halleluhjah! That means Gonzo will die here and then my new companion will kill me after that. (When missionaries end their mission, they say they are "killed" or they "die".  That is what Jake is referring to.)

I am so pumped he is staying! This is such a fun area. We are having so much fun. The YSA branch is so sweet! We have FHE every week and we host a knitting night every week too! It's so swell! And 2nd ward is such a solid ward. We have such great families there too. We are finding more work each day. Life is bliss right now.

We had the opportunity to go to the Cardston Temple this past Saturday. It was amazing! I love the Temple! It is God's house. He lives there. And we have the opportunity to be guests in His home. To go and learn from him. To receive answers and revelation that we are in need of. How blessed are we!

God is forever. We are forever. Why wouldn't our families be forever too? They are. I know it. We can be sealed together as a family and be a family in heaven. Moms and Dads. Brothers and sisters. Sons and daughters. Friends and family.

Make the House of God your goal. Go there as often and you can. I promise you will feel God's love greater than ever before. Prepare yourself each day for the next time you can go to the temple. Whether it's the first time or the thousandth time. Prepare yourselves.

I love you and hope you have a great week. Take care!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment