Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, February 2, 2015

Well it's definitely winter.


It's been freezing the past couple days! Oh man I thought we were going to get away with a mild winter. Maybe not. It snowed a couple days ago and now everything is icy and slippery again. But that's ok. Summer should come again eventually. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to see spring. We'll see. Anyway, this week has been a typical again. Unfortunately our lesson with Denise canceled. We were able to have a good lesson over the phone with her however. So that was good. We also were able to meet with Janet. She is an investigator in the Evergreen ward. We found out some good things about her that hopefully will give us a good direction to take with teaching. We'll see what happens there.
 
Well this week we have a decent story from the Pollards. Always fun and exciting. We were over there celebrating Geeta's birthday, when we hear a thump up stairs and Mathew starts screaming. At first Geeta and Crystal thought he had just lost in his game but then they got worried so they ran up to check on him. Well after a few tense minutes they come back down and Mathew comes over to us to explain. He looks at us and says, "I'm ok. It's just that I hit my..." Then he raises his eyebrows and widens his eyes. O.O Oh... I see... Yeah that would a guy quite a lot of pain. Agony really. Then the party just continued with ice cream cake and present opening! Hahaha tons of fun. Unfortunately Mathew wasn't feeling like praying at the end even though he told his mom that he would. But she didn't make him. Hahaha we let him just take it easy!
 
Oh man good times. Well that's about it for the week. Hope all is well back home. It's probably warm and sunny there. I think when I get home I am going to get a box of avocados and make about 50 kilograms of guacamole and eat it all in one sitting. Then I will move on to Super Taco. Oh man do I miss that place! haha well take care of yourselves and be safe. Try not to freeze to death. Unless I'm the only one with that possibility. Then try not to get heat stroke. 

Love you all!
 
Elder Anderson
 
P.S. Oh yeah. Almost forgot. We got trained on Facebook but we are not yet authorized to use it. We'll have to see. We should get it soon though. But things change. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment