Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I am 11!

Me and Olsen emailing
(Who knows what that silly missionary has on his head)

I am 11! On a mission, you have a birthday every month. Today I turn 11. Nice! One away from halfway! It is crazy how time flies! I doesn't feel like I have been out almost a year.

Anyway. This week was good. It is crazy. Quite a few missionaries just got sent home. A couple were going home at the beginning of December anyway, but others had a while to go still. We don't have a clue what happened. It is weird. I don't know if any will come back out after a while. We'll just have to see.

This week was similar to the last couple weeks. Still working with the investigators we have. Some good news is that Al Valin from my last area got baptized! That is so awesome! I am so excited for him! It took a while but it finally happened.

Oh and I got in a fender bender haha. I hit some ice and hit a parked car. It only dented the bumper but it kinda stinks. We got it all figured out though. The people said they got hit the exact same way last year. Haha same exact thing. People are used to that kind of stuff here. With ice, it's always a possibility. Anyway. It all got figured out and squared away.

Well. Not much else is new. Hope all is good back home.

Love you all!

Elder Anderson

The tallest building in Calgary.

And me, the studdliest man.

It's hard to tell, but the architect built this portrait of his daughter in front of the building.

This is a better shot.

And me at Costco with pancakes.
(Jake told us he eats pancakes for breakfast and dinner some days. 
He has developed a pancake obsession!)

haha My sweet new watches. I also have one like the blue only it's gray.
(Jake bought these at the dollar store. He also has a watch obsession.)



No comments:

Post a Comment