Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, May 12, 2014

Love you guys! Take care of each other!

Elder Jake called home yesterday for Mother's Day 
and boy oh boy was it good to see that happy face!

Man it seems like just yesterday I was talking with you guys. To be honest not much has happened since then. We ate dinner with the Hill's family and then had choir practice. Yes, the missionaries in the stake are singing in stake conference. Fortunately, they called in some extra help from the stake young men's and young women's because we sounded terrible. Apparently it isn't good enough to just sing the song regular. We have to sing tenner and bass and soprano and alto and all of that stuff. Whatever that means. All I know is, I'm going to sing loud and proud and let the spirit take care of the rest. I don't even care how it sounds. Afterward Sister Zeck came up to me and Elder Becker and told us we should go to the ward choir practices. Clearly she couldn't hear me singing. All I have to say is, "Prepare for the worst!" 

There isn't a whole lot of news other than that. The Skype call kind of stole my thunder for today. It's whatever. Maybe for Christmas I will not call home so that my email the next week can be extra good. Doesn't that sound like a good idea? I'll start taking notes for that one. I've already written my homecoming talk. It's pretty awesome. No surprise there. : )

Well, that's about all I have. Hope all is still well back home. Love you guys! Take care of each other!

Elder Anderson

Silly Elder Becker, our HERO, in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment