Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I'm going to miss this place so much.


It's been insanely warm here which is the greatest news I have for you really. It's been around 7-10 degrees Celsius. There is still green grass here. It's insane! I'm loving it! It's the middle of December and we are wearing sweaters #joy. 

It's been a pretty quiet week though. Not too much has happened. We had two people we are working with come to church which is sweet. One lady who has been reactivated is doing amazing. She is the greatest person alive. We are so pumped for her. She is getting ready to go to the temple as soon as she can. I will be coming back up for that. 100%. 

Time is getting short though. I'm going to be home too soon. I'm going to miss this place so much. It's really hard to think about. I try not to dwell on it too much. But people love reminding me how much time I have left. haha I think they're trying to get rid of me. Probs. 

Anyway I don't really have anything to report on this week. 

I love you all and will see you soon!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment