Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, October 12, 2015

I am a witness of God's miracles

   

Well this week we had an In-Zone ET (Emergency Transfer). So I swapped places with an Elder in the zone. This means that I am back with Elder Peci! I'm so pumped! He is so much fun! We now just cover one ward. They seem pretty cool from what I've seen.

I am sad to leave the other ward and branch. There were some incredible miracles happening in that area like I have never seen on my mission so far. One investigator we were teaching had a softening of the heart like I have never seen. It was incredible. The Spirit is absolutely amazing. Another kid moved into the area and after four years of not being active in the church decided he wanted to start coming back. We met him last week. He is now preparing himself to serve a mission.

The miracles were truly amazing and faith promoting for me. I want you all to know that God is a god of miracles. Miracles are not a thing of the past. They are not fairy tales or fantasies. They are real. Miracles happen every day. And I know that they have happened without you even know it.

A miracle doesn't have to be someone coming back from the dead. Or being cured of cancer. Or surviving a plane crash. It can be as simple as having just enough money to pay the bills. Or having just enough gas to get you home. Or even receiving a call from a friend who was simply thinking of you.

We should never underestimate how involved God is in our lives. A coincidence is a lot more rare than a miracle. Miracles happen a lot more than you think. Never forget God loves you, and never think he doesn't care about you. He's in your life a lot more than you can ever imagine. I have a testimony of it. I am a witness of God's miracles. You can be too if you open your eyes.

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment