Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Monday, July 13, 2015

Know that he loves you and his love can empower you to do anything.


Typical week. We've been looking for more people to teach. Haven't found anyone yet but we are still looking. We have some potential people we've found. Hopefully something comes from that. Simple message before I go!

John 15:9
"9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love."


The emphasis I want to make here is the last five words. "continue ye in my love." Sometimes the road gets rough. Sometimes we come to a mountain in our path. Christ has invited us to continue along that path. But not just to keep moving forward. Move forward in his love. Know that he loves you and his love can empower you to do anything. Open yourself up to the love of God. Let your whole soul be filled with it. Let us all press on.

Elder Anderson

1 comment:

  1. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER. WE ARE RECEIVING LOTS OF BLESSINGS, AS WELL AS THE CALGARY-CANADIANS ARE.
    LOVE YOU,
    GRANDMA NEECIE

    ReplyDelete