Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Still a blast every day.

Elder Jake at lunch with Roma, his "Canadian Grandma"

So I almost forgot to email this week. Haha that would be dumb if I did though right? Naw I totally wouldn't forget... 

Anyway. It has been a great week. The recent convert is doing great. She even came to church early which was awesome to see. We had stake conference this week. Our Mission President spoke as it is his last Sunday in the mission. I can't believe he is going home. We will miss him a ton. But I'm excited to meet President Miles. 

Anyway. Other than that it's been a pretty normal week. Still a blast every day. Truly great. Hope all is well back home!!! 

Love you all!!!!!!

Elder Anderson






















No comments:

Post a Comment