Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I turn 17 today!

Today Elder Jake hit the 17 month mark!

I turn 17 today! Not that I'm counting or anything haha.

This has been a good week. Our investigator is on date to be baptized for June 6th. We are super excited! But Elder Pugh is leaving unfortunately. Not sure who I will be getting. I'll find out Thursday. Our area is changing too. We used to cover Sundance and McKenzie wards but now we will cover Sundance and Midnapore wards. So we are purging in to that ward. Always fun. Haha I'm pretty sure it's a really dead area right now but we will see if we can change that real quick. Well not much else to update you on. And that's all I really have time for anyway. 

Hope all is well back home! Love you all!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment