Elder Jake Anderson

Elder Jake Anderson

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

So far it has always worked out on my mission so I'm sure what the Lord has in store is what's best.



Well there is not much to write about this week. It was a slow week for missionary work. Not too much was going on. People are getting settled back down after the holidays so hopefully things will pick up. We currently cover the Woodbine ward, but the sister missionaries just got taken out of the Evergreen ward and we will be taking over their area now. So we will be covering two wards. It should be fun. It will be my first time covering more than one ward. That should make us busier and have more work. The Evergreen area is doing really good too. We are excited to pick up the area.
 
Other than that, not much else is new. Elder Olsen is getting transferred so I will be getting a new companion on Thursday. It will be sad to say goodbye to Olsen. He has been a great companion and lots of fun. We will see what the new guy is like. So far it has always worked out on my mission so I'm sure what the Lord has in store is what's best. He knows all things.
 
Hope all is well back home. Hope it is warmer now. Haha I can't believe it snowed. It better not snow when I get home! Hahaha That would be a bummer. Well take care! I love you!
 
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment